Experienced Accountant (Real Estate Industry) – Raleigh/Direct Hire ($60s)
Our client, a Raleigh area real estate firm that specializes in residential properties, is actively recruiting for a versatile and knowledgeable Accountant to join its Financial Team.
Role will involve a wide range of Accounting and Financial tasks including G/L management, Payroll Support (company uses Paychex) and Tax/Audit prep. This is an interactive role that will involve regular interface with colleagues, vendors and others. Seek candidate whose Accounting knowledge and skills are complemented by a congenial and welcoming manner.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable, including Account Analysis
- Bank Statement Reconciliations
- General Ledger Upkeep
- Month-end Close
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Reporting; Year-end Reporting
- Tax and Audit Preparation for External Accountants
- Support for Government and Mortgage Agency Reports
- Payroll BackUp (Paychex)
Targeted candidate will offer a BS in Accounting (or related) and 4+ years of experience handling similar tasks. Familiarity with the Real Estate industry would be a plus but is not required. CPA a plus.
Other priorities are:
- Strong knowledge of GAAP standards and practices
- Some experience with Payroll processing; Paychex is a plus
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Advanced Excel; Fluency in Word and Outlook
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Longevity in previous roles
Finally, we seek a flexible and energetic quick study who enjoys learning new things and works well in a collaborative and dynamic setting.
This is a Direct Hire position and an immediate need. It is on-site at the company’s Raleigh offices.
Compensation will be in the $60s.
Please forward resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.