Experienced Data Analyst/Platform Administrator (Clinical Data/Cancer Research) – Top $$/Remote
Our client, an NC-based organization dedicated to optimizing the methods by which cancer research is conducted, is actively recruiting for a highly skilled candidate to assume key role on its Technical Operations team.
This organization operates a data sharing platform of patient-level cancer research data. The platform makes cancer research data available to researchers around the world as well as houses data to support Big Data Research Programs (initiatives run by the organization).
This Analyst/Administrator will be instrumental in running the platform, and company will pay generously to attract and retain a star.
- This is a hybrid role with two primary components – Data Analytics and Platform Management
- The Data Analytics component involves 1) providing researchers (users) with analysis of the research data as well as guidance on best practices for their data analytics and 2) conducting analyses around the user community to order to inform management decisions.
- The Platform Management duties focus on the overall administration and operation of the platform including user onboarding, troubleshooting, configuration optimization, training, etc.
- Both functions require extensive client engagement. We seek an Analyst/Administrator who seeks to optimize the user experience.
- Research Programs are varied and complex. Each will involve unique and voluminous data sets that include clinical trial and real-world data. Experience working with both will be important.
- SAS is a key partner and SAS tools are heavily relied upon for programming and analysis. Seek candidate with SAS programming/coding skills as well as knowledge of SAS advanced analytics tools (VDMML). Role may involve image work and Convolutional Neural Networks.
- This position can be remote (East Coast). Client is open to Direct Hire and Contract candidates.
- Lead platform operations for data intake and user management (ensure data quality, standardization, and presentation on sharing platform are accurate)
- Provide responsive, high quality support to user community
- Work closely with hosting partners (SAS) to support maturation of analytics environment (tool configurations, templates for users, etc.)
- Conduct analyses of clinical trial data including comparative summary statistics, survival plots, data visualizations using SAS
- Support research initiatives (data engineering, data preparation, and consulting on analytics strategy)
- Create process and user documentation to support Platform operations
- Support platform intelligence reporting, standard metrics, and methods
Targeted candidate will offer a BS or MS in technical field and 3+ years of data science experience, including substantial experience with clinical trial data.
Technical Requirements/Preferences include:
- SAS programming/coding (SAS/Base, SAS Studio)
- Advanced analysis and visualization (SAS: CAS engine, Visual Analytics, Model Studio, Graph builder, Enterprise Miner, Text Miner)
- CDISC standards and clinical data quality/de-identification best practices
- Data science exposure including data engineering, standardization, visualization, advanced analytics (machine learning and model development)
- Experience with EMR, Real World, Imaging, clinical trial data
- Some experience building and creating Neural Networks, Decision Trees, Base Data Models, etc.
- Python, R, postGreSQL, SQL, C/C++, a plus
Other priorities include:
- Superb (proactive, responsive, engaging) client service skills
- Unwavering commitment to quality and accuracy
- Acute problem-solving, critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Longevity, growth and impact in previous roles
Finally, we seek a quick study who will thrive in this dynamic, empowered, collaborative and mission-driven setting. There is a lot of important work to be done. Seek flexible go-getter and extremely competent professional who is ready and eager to contribute.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration.