Experienced HRIS Administrator (Workday Required) – Direct Hire/Top $$
Our client, one of the largest employers in the Triangle, is actively recruiting for a highly skilled, knowledgeable and resourceful HR professional, with particular expertise in HRIS systems (Workday), to join its Compensation & Benefits team.
This company’s HR department supports 2,000+ employees. They utilize all modules of Workday (Administration, Benefits, Organizational Development, Learning, Payroll, etc.), all of which must operate efficiently and effectively at all times.
This Analyst will act as the subject matter expert and administrator for Workday, handling the day-to-day resolution of technical issues and questions from employees as well as contributing to the company’s Best Practices application of the software.
We seek a top-notch and highly skilled candidate and will pay industry leading wage to attract and retain a star.
Specific duties will include:
- Handle release updates for Workday and ensure releases and related procedures are documented.
- Oversee maintenance and system integrity, structure, security, and data.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve complex issues that arise regarding systems and data.
- Provide end-user support in answering questions on how to best leverage system capabilities.
- Recommend process improvements and innovative solutions and create/develop SOPs and workflow for any new processes.
- Develop user guides and documentation and train users on new processes/functionality.
- Write, maintain, and support standard and complex dashboards or reports.
- Keep up with the latest releases and enhancements of HR technologies (Workday/PeopleFluent).
- Solicit feedback regularly from system stakeholders to understand needs for system configuration and/or enhancements.
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 5+ years’ experience in a corporate HR system support role including 3+ years’ experience with Workday and its modules (Administration, Benefits, Organizational Development, Learning, Payroll). Knowledge of general HR practices and procedures assumed and important. Other priorities include:
- A “can do” and roll up your sleeves work style
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
Finally and critically, we seek a candidate with a strong commitment to the team and assuring the highest quality of service. We seek a make-things-happen candidate who is ready to contribute.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.