Experienced Project Manager (Pharma Training Programs) – Top $$/Remote
Our client, an NC-based company that develops and manages custom training programs for pharmaceutical and medical technology companies, is actively recruiting for an exceedingly sharp candidate to join its client services team.
This company, which boasts an exceptional reputation for quality, has experienced enormous growth over the recent past and anticipates an equally bright future. It is essential that the right Project Managers are in place to manage the client relationship and run flawless programs. Company will pay excellent wage to attract and retain top-tier talent.
Key Things to Note:
- The company specializes in Pharma/Device Sales Training programs. These can be virtual or onsite. Ideal candidate will have familiarity with both.
- The Training Programs are developed by the Instructional Design teams in collaboration with the client. The Project Managers lead execution. There is a heavy reliance on technology to plan and track programs. Seek candidate who is technology-inclined (Veeva Vault, Wrike, Zinc…)
- This is a challenging setting. The pharma customer is demanding and the work, no matter how well-planned, can be unpredictable and dynamic. Seek candidate who readily adapts to expected and unexpected changes.
- This is a highly collaborative group. Seek Project Manager who is prepared to lead her/his own projects and will readily step in to assist on others when the workload demands. Some overtime is likely.
- This position can be remote in the US. East Coast or Central regions are preferred.
The Project Manager is responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating projects according to timelines and client expectations.
- Interact with clients to understand details of a project, including specifications and processes
- Manage project needs/deliverables from initiation to closure by delegating project tasks to contractors, design team, and editor teams based on skill set and experience level
- Develop outlines, goals, deliverables, required resources, budget, and comprehensive timelines
- Proactively evaluate process, looking for areas to optimize and streamline with an eye toward scalability
- Resolve issues and solve problems throughout the life cycle of a project
- Participate in post project analysis measuring results and evaluating client satisfaction and growth opportunities
- Leverage review/design/proofreading techniques to create best-in-class training programs that meet client needs:
- live workshops for national sales meetings and/or sales training meetings eLearning storyboards
- print-based materials to convey scientific, compliance, and sales training information
- scripts and/or storyboards for learning videos and/or animated learning segments educational games etc.
- Manage/oversee the client upload process for Veeva Vault systems
Targeted candidate will offer a BA/BS degree and 5+ years in related experience including 2+ years in project management in a similar organization. Very strong preference for those coming from firms that service the life science industries. Training bkgd also preferred.
Other priorities include:
- Exceptional organization skills – including the juggling of conflicting priorities
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional ability to anticipate needs, issues and reactions – and to plan accordingly
- Keen attention to detail
- A level-headed approach to problem-solving and dealing with the unexpected
- Technology inclination
Finally, we seek a supremely professional and proactive candidate who builds quality relationships with clients, colleagues and vendors and demonstrates the leadership needed to bring together disparate resources and stakeholders and guide them to shared success.
This is an immediate need. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration.