Finance/Compliance Specialist (Banking/Will Train) – Raleigh/$16 Per Hour
Our client, a commercial bank headquartered in Raleigh, is actively recruiting for two sharp and self-directed candidates to assume support roles in its data center. These are long-term temporary positions and immediate needs.
The Compliance Specialist will assist with a number of clerical and administrative processing duties related to the compliance, accuracy, and maintenance of the bank’s information reporting systems.
Additional duties include:
- Ensuring all information and supporting documentation is present and correct, that accounts are properly set up, and that access is monitored.
- Adding, modifying, and maintaining accounts to comply with applicable regulations and requests.
- Reviewing regulatory holds placed on accounts by branch associates and taking corrective actions within the account.
- Completing requests from Social Security Administration, Medicare, Medicaid, the Internal Revenue Service, and other government agencies.
- Providing client service, support, and communication throughout account and compliance activities.
- Maintaining knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, agencies, and policies as well as appropriate actions to ensure compliance.
Key things to note:
Schedule: Full-time Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Location: Raleigh office
2+ years prior experience in banking, teller or financial services required
Excellent attention to detail
This is a temporary role with the possibility to extend for the right candidate. Interviews will begin immediately. Local candidates only. Please forward Word resume from prompt consideration.