Financial Operations Specialist (Client Billings/Investments Firm) – Direct Hire/To $50s
Our client, a Raleigh area Financial Services firm in high growth mode, is actively recruiting for a very sharp, capable and self-directed candidate to join its Financial Operations team.
This firm offers an array of financial reporting and other support services to Venture Capital, Private Equity and other Investment Funds. This is complex work that must be provided with extreme care. This Specialist will handle a variety of Client Operations functions, with particular focus on client billings. Seek a detail-oriented and analytical candidate to assume this key role.
Compensation will be generous.
Key Things to Note:
- This position is open due to an internal promotion. The company is expanding, and long-term growth potential is enormous.
- This is high volume, complex billing work. It is contracts-driven and requires a meticulous approach to the work and strong analytical skills. Reconciliation experience would be helpful.
- Position will also involve assisting with other record-keeping and financial operations duties. Right candidate will understand the importance of database upkeep tasks and will bring a strong compliance orientation to the work.
- Company uses QuickBooks and Excel extensively. Familiarity would be valuable.
- This position will begin as remote but, post-pandemic, will revert to an in-office, Cary area role.
Specific duties will include:
- Ensure clients billings are in line with Statement of Work
- Coordinate with managers to process invoices for special projects
- Track reimbursable expenses and oversee receivables
- Maintain customer and vendor records in QuickBooks
- Ensure employee & client data is up to date
- Track employee time for billing
- Run time/expense reports as needed
- Support Managing Directors and Operations Team with various projects
- Research discrepancies
- Create and maintain master spreadsheets summarizing Billing and AR activity
- Support Accounts Payable and other Accounting functions as needed
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 2+ years of related billing experience in a high expectations business office setting.
More important, we seek a meticulous candidate with the demonstrated capacity to keep quality high despite disruption and pace. Impeccable work product will be essential.
Other priorities include:
- Strong financial acumen (facility with numbers)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite and QuickBooks
- Outstanding juggling skills
- Professional and astute communication skills (written and verbal)
- Record of achievement and longevity
Finally, we seek a team player who is flexible, reliable and eager to contribute.
This is a Direct Hire role paying in the $40s to $50s plus excellent benefits. It is an immediate need.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.