Financial/Data Analyst (Pharma/Will Train) – Top Recent Grads Welcome ($40s)
Our client, a global provider of generic pharmaceuticals, has an immediate need for a very bright, diligent and industrious individual to join its team.
This Raleigh area company is a leader in its field. It sells generic drugs to hospital, health insurers, pharmacies, wholesalers and other large buyers. Each buying arrangement is driven by complex contracts and pricing terms. This individual will be actively involved in a wide range of analytical and financial tasks related to contract operations and compliance.
While some industry exposure would be valuable Company is open to training high performing candidates with academics in analytics or finance.
Things to Note:
- This Analyst will work closely with the Contracts and the Finance teams to track sales volume, calculate pricing structure based on contract terms, issue rebates/discounts as earned, run activity reports, prepare financial models, etc. etc. The work is regulated, and the data is complex. Seek candidate with a keen eye for detail and aptitude for financial work.
- The company uses Excel extensively. Advanced Excel skills and facility will be important.
- Position will involve a variety of financial calculations and analyses. Seek candidate with sharp analytical skills.
- Some duties will require research. Some will involve collaboration with others. Seek independent worker who communicates exceptionally well and is focused on team goals.
- This organization is located in the RTP area. For now, most employees are working remotely but the ability to transition to in-office work (post-pandemic) will be important.
This is an excellent foot-in-the-door opportunity for a financially oriented candidate who is interested in learning about the pharmaceutical/life sciences industry. Growth potential is enormous.
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree (Accounting, Finance, Economics) and 1+ years’ experience in an accounting, finance or similar role (internship experience will be considered). Strong technology skills, including advanced Excel assumed and important.
In addition, we seek a highly thorough and organized candidate who will work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. A lot is happening. We seek an adaptable and versatile candidate who will learn quickly and be eager to pitch in where needed.
This is a Temp-to-Hire opportunity and salary will be in the $40s.
Those interested should submit their resume in MS Word format. Local candidates only.