Front Desk/ Admin Assistant (Wendell)- $20/hr
Our client, a local accounting firm in the Wendell area, is actively recruiting for a personable, customer service-oriented receptionist to become the "face" of the company. This firm focuses on helping clients in a variety of areas and is dedicated to customer satisfaction and a commitment to excellence across the board. We are seeking candidates with the same mentality, who can bring strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal), as well as a professional, helpful attitude.
The candidate must be willing to manage a variety of duties, including:
- Answering general office phone calls.
- Filing documents.
- Interacting with and greeting clients and other office visitors.
- Assisting with typing, mailing, faxing, emailing, and the production of spreadsheets in Excel.
Qualities and skills sought include:
- Can-do, friendly, and positive demeanor.
- Eagerness to take on more; someone who will ask for additional tasks once they’ve completed their workload.
- Ability to stay organized and juggle multiple projects as needed.
Finally, we seek a high energy, flexible, and congenial team player who is eager to contribute broadly, learn new things, and get things done. This is an immediate need and a temp-to-hire opportunity. Salary will be $20/hour. Interested candidates should forward MS word resumes for prompt consideration.