Front-End/Full Stack Engineer (IoT) – Direct Hire/Remote
Our client, a Raleigh, NC company that provides best in class products for the industrial IOT market, is actively recruiting for a highly skilled and versatile Front-End or Full Stack Engineer to assume a key role on its team.
This client, who recently received Series A funding, deploys real-time cloud-based applications for factories and industrial facilities to drive innovation that positively impacts the customer’s bottom line.
The Engineer will be counted on to build and improve best in class products for the industrial IOT market.
Key things to note:
- This candidate will be developing APIs and Frontend applications to build out features in the optimization platform and the energy management application.
- Right candidate will enjoy working on broad sets of data and exploring different levels of IoT data
- This is a highly collaborative role. Right candidate will be a team player who complements broad and deep software knowledge with the ability to communicate ideas to continually improve all aspects of the software
- This is a small organization. Seeking a candidate who enjoys being a part of a high impact, high visibility part of a smaller team.
The primary responsibilities of this Engineer will be to:
- Work on new features and functionality for our existing software while also developing new software to complement customers’ needs
- Actively participate in scoping, estimating, code reviews throughout the development process
- Be able to provide thorough reasons/explanations for software decision in order to prevent technical debt
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 3+ years of experience engineering a software product.
Other priorities/preferences include:
- 3+ years of experience React or another modern ES6 Framework
- 3+ years of experience developing APIs with NodeJS or Python
- 3+ years of experience with an Object-Oriented Language
- Experience with unit testing (Mocha, Chai)
- Experience with deploying code in the cloud (Kubernetes, AWS)
- Experience implementing or improving CI/CD workflows (Travis, Github Actions, Jenkins)
In addition, we seek an organized, flexible, resourceful, strategic, collaborative, overachiever who will bring ideas, energy, and a desire to contribute.
This is a Direct Hire role and an immediate need. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration.