Full Stack Software Engineer (Angular/Node/Typescript) – Medical Technology
Our client, a Raleigh-Durham company with a one-of-a-kind wearable sensor system providing a new level of support in the physical therapy and sports training space, is actively recruiting for a highly skilled and versatile Full Stack Software Engineer to assume a key role within the company.
This client, who recently closed its first round of VC funding, has created a device that provides real-time feedback to help guide patients in improving their movement training and rehabilitation. The company is preparing for a fast-approaching first commercial launch.
Key things to note:
Ø The Engineer will be counted on to help shape the user application for this first-of-its-kind product. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone interested in a ground-floor opportunity with a company.
Ø This is a small organization. Seeking a candidate who enjoys being a part of a high-impact, highly visible part of a smaller team.
Ø This is a hybrid opportunity in the Raleigh-Durham, NC area.
The primary responsibilities of this Engineer will be to:
- Work on new features and functionality for existing software while also developing new software to complement customers’ needs
- Actively participate in scoping, estimating, code reviews throughout the development process
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions and collaboratively design client-side and server-side architecture
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 3+ years of experience engineering customer facing application(s).
Other priorities/preferences include:
- Familiarity with common cloud architectures (AWS, GCP, etc.) and tools (Ansible, Terraform, Helm, etc.)
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. Postgres, DynamoDB)
- Familiarity with OpenAPI/AsyncAPI
A lot is happening, and the company is growing. Seek smart, make-things-happen candidate who will grow with them.
This is a Direct Hire role and an immediate need. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration.