HOA Community Manager (CMCA Required) - Work From Home Option/Top $$
Our client, a highly successful and growing HOA management company that specializes in residential communities, is actively recruiting for a bright and experienced Community Manager to join its management team. This will be a client-facing role, with emphasis placed on excellent customer service and time management. Seeking an independent and industrious candidate who can prioritize effectively.
This HOA Community Manager will oversee a portfolio of ~10 properties, consisting of townhomes and single family homes in the Triangle area. Will have a support team to handle administrative and financial tasks, so must be comfortable managing and delegating to others.
This Community Manager will be the face and voice of the company. Seek candidate whose exceptional business skills are complemented by superb communication, refined professionalism, and seasoned judgment. Right candidate will be versatile, welcoming and “on the ball.”
Specific duties will include:
- Respond to Board of Directors needs via email, telephone or written correspondence
- Conduct and attend annual, quarterly, and special meetings as required
- Obtain and negotiate all vendor contracts i.e. (landscaping, maintenance, etc.)
- Review, interpret and ensure compliance with HOA documentation
- Review, interpret and answer questions on Financial Documents
- Perform property inspections
Targeted candidates will offer 3+ years of residential community management experience. CMCA or other certification will be important.
Other priorities include:
- Works well in a team environment, while also being self-directed and independent
- Excellent organizational skills, including demonstrated ability to juggle multiple properties and constituencies
- Polished verbal and written skills.
- Able to work with a diverse group of people.
This is an immediate need and a Direct Hire position. Compensation will be generous and commensurate with experience.
Please forward resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.