HR Associate (Pharma, Durham), Contract, up to $22/hr
Our client, an award-winning clinical research organization, seeks a bright and capable Human Resources Associate. This is a contract role that can last up to one-year. Pay is anywhere from $15-22 per hour and commensurate with experience.
This is a great organization that values integrity, quality, teamwork, and innovation. It is a wonderful opportunity for someone who wants to have a career in HR.
Some prior experience in human resources is ideal. Onboarding experience is a plus.
Key things to note:
- This position will be a mix of onsite at their Durham office and some remote work. Ability to work remotely (i.e. – in a professional, quiet space with a strong internet connection) will be mandatory; laptop will be provided by client.
- The role starts with more clerical HR tasks, but responsibilities will grow over time.
Some responsibilities include:
- Printing personnel-related documentation
- Assisting with employee onboarding; shipping related items to new hires and employees
- Supporting special projects as needed
- Proficiency in Windows applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
Finally, someone who has exceptional attention to detail and communication skills, will do well. The selected candidate will be a team-oriented professional with strong initiative.
If interested, please submit resume in MS WORD. Local candidates only.