HR Generalist/Specialist (Recruiting/Employee Relations) - Direct Hire (Healthcare)
Our client, a Durham-based residential community that offers healthcare support for its residents, is actively recruiting for a HR professional, with particular strength in recruiting, to assume key role on its HR team.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity and an immediate need. Compensation will be commensurate with experience and generous.
Key Things to Note:
- This role will involve a wide range of HR duties including Recruitment, Onboarding, HRIS upkeep, Payroll support, Employee Relations and assisting on HR Reporting, Workers Comp, Benefits, etc. Seek candidate who enjoys a busy and varied role.
- The company hires many healthcare workers to assist residents. These include nurses, CNAs, medical techs and others. Some experience with healthcare recruiting or senior residences would be valuable.
- This HR Generalist will become a key contact for new employees. Seek candidate who is a strong relationship builder.
- Role will involve data entry and clerical tasks including maintaining the HRIS systems, extensive background check work, COVID vaccine/test reporting, etc. Seek candidate who works well in a detail-heavy role.
- This is an onsite position. COVID vaccinations are required, with accommodations made for qualified exemptions.
- Recruits for all exempt and nonexempt personnel including sourcing, interviewing, scheduling and preparing offer letters
- Conducts new-employee orientations, remotely and in-person
- Handles onboarding including creating new hire personnel files, conducting background checks in accordance State/Federal regulations as well as facility and corporate directives, inputting salary data in Payroll systems, etc.
- Maintains human resources information system records and compiles reports from HRIS database.
- Assists in maintaining all employee benefits programs and enrolling new employees
- Assists with tracking of FMLA, Personal Leave and other leaves of absence
- Assists in compiling and analyzing data for reports including compensation surveys, turnover, etc.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment regulations
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 3+ years of HR experience including substantial work in Recruiting. Healthcare recruiting bkgd (or very similar) is preferred. Will consider candidates from agency, assuming they have also been actively involved in onboarding tasks.
Other priorities include:
- HRIS upkeep
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong organizational/juggling skills
- Supreme discretion
- Outstanding communication and relationship-building skills
- Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.