HR Support Administrator – Temp to Start (To $22/hr)
Our client, a Raleigh-based company that provides staffing solutions to retailers and merchandisers across the US, has an immediate need for a professional, sharp candidate to join its Human Resources Team.
This HR Admin will work on numerous HR-related tasks including unemployment requests/hearings, employment verifications, HRIS upkeep and other administrative HR tasks. Many of this work will be performed via phone or email (most employees are out of state) so we seek a candidate who works very well in that dynamic. Experience in a call center would be valuable.
This role may require some night or evening work based on business needs.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- respond to inquiries and issues in an efficient, timely manner
- provide accurate documentation for employment verifications and unemployment hearings
- communicate with internal team members as necessary to troubleshoot, escalate and resolve HR issues.
- Review applicable records/documents to validate compliance and/or identify problem areas w/ a focus on minimizing risk and liability for department/company operations
- Monitoring Help Desk tickets
- Compile and assist with information needed to complete weekly, monthly, or annual audits
- Assist department with I-9 completion and Everify
- Updating systems internally with HR data points
- Distribute mail to all areas of HR on a weekly basis
- Complete required training and maintain knowledge of and ensure compliance w/ employment-related laws and regulations
- Assist HR Management with the coordination of HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc.) and take minutes, as requested
Seeking client-centric candidates with strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail. 1+ years of experience in human resources, customer service, admin or data entry required.
Location: Raleigh office
- HR degree and/or experience preferred but not required
- Experience in Call Center/Customer Service environment a plus
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word)
- Strong customer service, analytical and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized with "can-do" attitude
Interviews will begin immediately. If interested, please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.