Human Resources Associate (Part-time) – Raleigh/To $20/hour
Our client, a government agency that supports the legal profession in North Carolina, is actively recruiting for a very capable, diligent, and versatile candidate to assist with a wide range of Human Resources duties.
This is a part-time, temp-to-hire opportunity and an immediate need. If you or someone you know would be interested, we would be eager to speak with you.
Key Things to Note:
- This HR Associate will report to the HR Manager and handle a variety of tasks including HRIS upkeep, benefits administration, employee questions, etc. We seek a candidate with broad-based HR exposure.
- This position will be on-site at the company’s Raleigh offices. Schedule is flexible and will be between 20 and 30 hours/week. COVID precautions are strictly enforced
- The company uses several HRIS systems and spreadsheets to manage employee-related data. Strong technology skills will be important.
- This HR Associate will be exposed to confidential and sensitive information. Supreme discretion is expected.
Daily responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Monitor and resolve HRIS system alerts
- Maintain employee data spreadsheet
- Maintain intranet entries and documents
- Monitor and review timesheets for non-exempt employees
- Track leave for employees according to FMLA provisions
- Distribute Affordable Care Act and W-2 forms annually
- Performing additional supportive and administrative duties as needed
Targeted candidates will offer a related degree and 1+ years of relevant HR experience in a corporate setting.
Other priorities include:
- Broad knowledge of employment laws and practices
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong computer skills (data entry, typing, etc.)
- Polished and welcoming communication style
- Discretion and confidentiality awareness
This is an immediate need. Client is targeting candidates that are seeking part-time work for a long-term period.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.