Internal Sales Coordinator (Luxury Goods) – Raleigh/$40K+
Our client, a rapidly expanding Raleigh-based company that provides luxury goods to the hospitality industry, is actively recruiting for a very sharp and customer service-oriented professional to assume key role on its Internal Sales team.
This company sells its products directly to the customer as well as through distributors and dealers. The Internal Sales Coordinator processes orders from all/any of these constituents as well as addresses their inquiries and problems. This is an excellent opportunity for a versatile self-starter to gain valuable experience with a well-established and growing organization.
Specific duties include:
· Act as the first line of contact with clients, dealers, and third-party reps
· Handle inquiries by phone, fax, and email
· Communicate with operations and/or logistics to resolve sales and production issues
· Process returns and replacements as needed
· Participate in a variety of administrative duties
Other priorities include:
· Technology savvy, including Excel
· 2+ years customer-focused experience
· Ability to be proactive and efficient
· Superb communication skills (written and verbal)
Finally, and critically, we seek a candidate with a “do the right thing” work philosophy. This company prides itself on its commitment to its customer and its “people matter” culture. Seek candidate who brings a similar work ethic and manner to the workplace every day.
This is an immediate need. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration.