Investigative Coordinator (Medical/Legal Support), Raleigh, $18-22/hr
Our client, a Raleigh-based Medical Board that regulates the practice of medicine in North Carolina, is actively recruiting for a bright, detail-oriented candidate to support its top-notch team.
This is an immediate temporary opportunity set to last until November with the possibility of going ‘perm.’
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys research and supporting a team. The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail and outstanding writing skills.
Key things to note:
- The Medical Board is responsible for investigating complaints against physicians and other healthcare professionals, so they seek someone who can maintain highly confidential and sensitive information.
- This position will be a mix of onsite and remote work. A laptop will be provided.
- This is highly collaborative work interfacing with investigators, attorneys, medical facilities, physicians, etc. Seek candidate whose strong organizational skills are complemented by superb communication and interpersonal skills.
Some responsibilities include:
- Prepares and sends invitation letters to licensees and attorneys for Investigative Interviews
- Responsible for scheduling in-person and virtual Investigative Interviews
- Search, obtain and document social media related material
- Attends Board meetings and documents Board Members’ recommendations.
- Liaison with the Office of Medical Director, Investigations, and Legal Department
- Facilitates additions and editing of documents in case management system
- Creates and runs reports in case management system and is responsible for correspondence with licensees and attorneys
- Prepare and submit expense reports for the Investigations Department
Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree or higher preferred
- At least two years of administrative assistant experience and at least one-year of relevant work experience in a health care environment or regulatory work environment
This is an immediate temporary opportunity set to last until November with the possibility of going ‘perm.’ Pay is based on a candidate’s skill set and experience.
If interested, please respond with a copy of your resume in MS Word for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.