IT Desktop Support (Office 365/Cloud Based) - Raleigh/Direct Hire
Our client, a Raleigh-based biopharmaceutical firm, is actively recruiting for an extremely bright, skilled, and self-directed candidate to assume key role on its IT team.
This company has experienced tremendous growth, and additional expansion is planned. The IT team supports office personnel as well as Sales Reps who are located throughout the country. The team is extremely busy – and the needs are voluminous, increasing and ever-changing.
This new hire will be the go-to for users on a wide range of hardware, software and mobile issues. It is an excellent opportunity and we seek a highly skilled, versatile, resourceful, "can-do," and service-driven candidate who will thrive.
Specific duties will include:
- Troubleshooting support for PCs/Laptop, Windows 7, 10, soft phone systems, wireless networks and peripheral devices (such as printers, scanners, mobile/smart phones) related to desktop infrastructure
- SaaS applications support such as Egnyte, Opta, MobileIron, Office 365: SharePoint and other Office applications.
- Build and deploy standard desktop images, backup and migrate workstations from Windows 7, 10.
- Participate in after-hours and on call rotation to provide support to emergency client issues
Key things to note:
- Many users are remote. Ability to resolve technical issues in a remote manner will be critical
- The pharmaceutical industry is highly regulated. IT documentation must be meticulous
- The IT team is available to users on a 24/7 basis. This Specialist may participate in an on-call rotation
Requirements include a related degree (BS in Computer Science preferred) and 3+ years providing technology support in a corporate office setting. Experience with Office 365 (including SharePoint, Teams, etc.) are required
- Experience with diagnosing and resolving technical hardware and software related issues
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office 365, and experience troubleshooting related issues
- Advanced understanding of computer setup (laptop), configuration, imaging and troubleshooting
- Understanding of computer network, and related technologies (LAN, PowerShell, etc.)
- Diligent and accurate documentation habits
Finally and critically, we seek a team player with an exceptional work ethic (motivated, reliable, committed, positive….). This is an exciting time with a very exciting company. Right candidate will thrive.
This is a Direct Hire role and compensation includes bonus and stock options.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.