IT Help Desk Support Specialist (Law Firm/Legal Software) - Raleigh/Direct Hire
Our client, a Raleigh-based boutique law firm concentrating in complex litigation, is actively recruiting for a bright and self-directed candidate to assume key role on its IT team.
This is a great “foot in the door” opportunity for anyone who is eager to join the legal field.
This is a top-notch firm whose attorneys regularly provide services on the trial and appellate level to Fortune 500 clients. They are busy and require proper computer and IT system operations to accomplish their tasks with minimal interruptions. Firm has always handled its IT work in-house. This Support Specialist will be the go-to for attorneys, paralegals, and support staff on a wide range of hardware and software issues. Seek a resourceful, "can-do," service-driven candidate who will thrive.
Specific duties include:
- Work with all levels of users to resolve computer or peripherals related issues
- Assist with the installation, and maintenance of hardware and software for new employees
- Organize and track current hardware inventory for the company
- Escalate unresolved or chronic issues for additional support
Key things to note:
- Many users are still working remotely. Ability to resolve technical issues in a remote manner will be important
- The IT team offers extended hours to users. This Support Specialist will participate in an on-call rotation
Targeted candidate will bring a Bachelor’s degree and 1+ years’ experience providing technology support in an office setting (internship experience will be considered). Experience working with remote users would be helpful.
- Experience with diagnosing and resolving technical hardware and software related issues
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office applications, and experience troubleshooting related issues
- Advanced understanding of computer setup, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Understanding of computer network and related technologies
- Diligent and accurate documentation habits
Finally, we seek a team player who will thrive in this highly dynamic, fast-paced setting; one with an exceptional work ethic (motivated, reliable, committed, positive, professional…) and someone who, once trained, will be need minimal supervision to get things done.
This is a Direct Hire position and an immediate need.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.