IT Support Technician (Willing to Train) – Part-Time/Temp/RTP
Our client, a RTP area company that provides advanced voice technology solutions globally, is actively recruiting for a bright, industrious and skilled candidate to join its IT team.
This is an immediate, long-term temp position with part-time hours and potential for growth. The client is seeking a candidate to be in office approximately 20 hours, 3 – 4 days per week.
Things to Note:
- This company is a global service provider with offices around the world. This position will include support of USA, Canada and Latin America based employees.
- This is an excellent foot in the door opportunity for candidate looking to gain professional IT experience. Willing to train.
- This role is responsible for installing, configuring and deploying laptops. Familiarity with common PC Support Software like MS Office, E-mail, Virus Protection is important.
- Role will involve tight deadlines to ship and receive IT equipment to and from employees. Seeking a candidate that takes initiative and learns quickly while working in a fast-paced environment.
- This IT Technician is responsible for documenting and tracking IT inventory for the company. Seeking a candidate that is highly organized and meticulous.
Targeted candidate will offer a related personal or professional technical experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, and experience troubleshooting related issues
- Ability to install, and update various software (Windows 10, virus protection, etc)
- Understanding of computer setup, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Basic understanding of computer network and related technologies
Finally and critically, we seek a flexible, quick study with an enthusiasm for working in a team environment and a desire to help customers grow their businesses by serving their IT needs.