Junior Financial Advisor (Wealth Management/Will Train) – Direct Hire/Hybrid Schedule
Our client, a Cary area wealth management firm in high growth mode, is actively recruiting for a very sharp and conscientious candidate to join its team.
In addition to protecting and growing client wealth, this firm supports independent advisors who want to grow their wealth management businesses. The firm provides a variety of customized services to these advisors so they can thrive while allowing clients to gain the momentum they need to excel in the market. Firm prides itself on service excellence and seeks candidates who bring a similar “Client First” philosophy.
This is a Direct Hire role and compensation will be generous.
Key Things to Note:
- This role will initially involve assisting the Director of Operations with a broad range of client service and record-keeping duties. Right candidate will enjoy database upkeep tasks and will bring a keen eye for detail as well as a strong compliance orientation.
- This Jr. Advisor will be the go-to for client/colleague/advisor questions about accounts, reports, missing documentation, transaction status, etc. Seek candidate who brings the professionalism, responsiveness and discretion needed to appropriately handle ad hoc requests.
- Company uses Excel extensively. Experience will be important.
- This is a newly created role. It will begin assisting the Operations Team, and will evolve over time based on skills, needs and interests. It is an outstanding foot-in-the door opportunity.
- Position will offer a hybrid schedule (3 days/remote, 2 days/office).
- Complete and submit account opening and maintenance paperwork to custodians
- Generate custodian reports at advisor and client request
- Monitor account cash balances and communicate when they need to be adjusted
- Monitor accounts for fraud by generating cash reports daily
- Deposit client checks and log deposit information in appropriate log
- Record contractor payments and distribute all 1099s
- Assist in the collection of registration and quarterly reports from advisors
- Maintain check deposit, trade error and gift logs
- Process and file new client Discretionary Agreements
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 1+ years of financial experience. Experience with financial advising or planning would be valuable.
More importantly, we seek a meticulous candidate with the demonstrated capacity to keep quality high despite a high quantity of transactions and detail. Impeccable work product will be essential.
Other priorities include:
- Strong financial acumen (facility with numbers)
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong compliance orientation
- Excel fluency
- Diligence, focus and job ownership
This is an immediate need.
Please forward resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.