Lab Assistant/Associate Scientist (RTPCR Required) – Flexible Schedule/Contract to Start
Our client, a highly successful provider of contract development services for the pharmaceutical industry, is actively recruiting for an exceedingly bright and capable candidate to join its Research & Development team.
- This company provides drug development and manufacturing services to pharmaceutical companies across the globe.
- This position will involve supporting the development of new assays and biological test systems using RTPCR (reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction) technique. Experience with RTPCR is required.
- Company also uses QuantStudio and Kingfisher RNA prep. Experience with either would be a plus.
- This is a contract role expected to last through year-end (and possibly beyond).
- It is located at the company’s labs/offices in Durham, NC.
- Schedules can be flexible, and company is open to 30-40 hours/week. Some weekend work will be involved.
- Compensation will be generous.
- Company will consider candidates from academia and/or college seniors, presuming they bring the RTPCR experience. Some industry bkgd preferred.
If you or someone you know would be interested in this role we would be eager to speak with you.
Please forward resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.