Leasing Assistant/Office Support (FT and PT needs)- $15-18/HR
Our client, a premier residential apartment complex, is seeking professional, eager, and self-motivated leasing professionals to fill both full-time and part-time openings on their team. This organization is dedicated to providing efficient and friendly service to residents in a customer support and administrative capacity. This is a great opportunity to sharpen your clerical skillset in a dynamic and fast-paced office setting.
The ideal applicant will thrive in flexible, fast-paced environments and offer a strong attention to detail and a maturity to work independently. Previous leasing experience is not required. Recent graduates and top-notch candidates with applicable experience are encouraged to apply!
- Communicate with residents via phone, email, and in-office visits.
- Perform basic filing and update and maintain databases.
- Prepare apartments for show and complete tours with future residents.
- Accept rent checks and online payments.
- Excellent customer service and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize appropriately.
- Computer savvy and proficiency with MS Office and Outlook.
The full-time position is paying $18/HR with a commission bonus for each newly signed lease agreement, and will offer a Monday-Friday schedule with required work every other Saturday (with one day off during the week). The part-time position will work a maximum of 16 hours per week and is paying $15/HR. Both roles are fully onsite in the Cary office.
If interested, please submit your resume in MS Word format. Local candidates only.