Legal Admin, Raleigh, $18-22 per hour
Our client is a Raleigh-based medical board that regulates the practice of medicine for the benefit of the citizens of North Carolina. They are looking for an experienced Legal Admin to provide administrative support to attorneys and paralegals.
This is an immediate contract opportunity that is set to last to November and has potential to go permanent. This will be a mix of onsite and remote work. Client will provide laptop.
The ideal candidate will be tech savvy and have experience with Adobe and video conferencing tools like MS Teams or Zoom.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and schedule teleconferences and meetings (through MS Teams)
- Utilize case management system for electronic data management of legal files and creation of management reports
- Oversee and coordinate acquisition and maintenance of legal research and reference materials for office, including hard copy and electronic materials.
- Prepare and process expense reports
- Assist attorneys and paralegals in organizing and preparing trial notebooks, pleadings and exhibits to be used at administrative hearings
- Assisting an attorney or paralegal with deposition summaries and case summaries
The selected candidate will have at least one year of experience working in a law firm or legal setting.
This is an immediate contract opportunity that is set to last through November and has potential to go permanent.
If interested, please respond with a copy of your resume in MS Word for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.