Legal Assistant (Recent Grads Welcome) – Greensboro Office/Direct Hire
Our client, a well-established Greensboro boutique law firm specializing in complex litigation, is actively recruiting for a Legal Assistant to support several busy attorneys on their Civil Litigation team.
Things to note:
- Firm represent clients regionally, nationally, and internationally, and has been recognized with prestigious honors by both the legal and business industries. Right candidate will thrive in a high expectation setting – one that is dynamic and fast-paced.
- Firm is open to considering recent college grads with an interest in law or pursuing a legal/paralegal degree. This is a great “foot in the door” opportunity for anyone who is eager to begin a legal career.
- Role will be a hybrid one, handling both administrative and legal tasks. Seek versatile, can-do candidate with a “get it done” workstyle.
- Position will be located on-site at the Greensboro office. COVID vaccinations or weekly testing are required.
Selected responsibilities include:
- Opening new client files
- Entering time sheets into time/billing software
- Handling attorney phone calls and mail
- Docketing deadlines, client reporting requirements, and events
- Drafting pleadings, motions, notices, and other legal documents
- Organizing and maintaining case files
Targeted candidate will offer BA/BS in English, Political Science or legal related area (Dean’s List and strong academic credentials necessary) and 1+ years’ administrative or legal experience. Must-haves include:
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong proofreading skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
In addition, we seek an independent worker with a team orientation and a proactive and resourceful juggler with an excellent sense of priority.
This is a Direct Hire position and an immediate need.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.