Licensing Assistant (Clerical support), 6 months, Raleigh, $16-18 per hour
Our client, a Raleigh-based medical board that regulates the practice of medicine for the benefit of the citizens of North Carolina, is actively recruiting for a capable and detail-oriented Licensing Assistant to support the team.
This is an immediate, long term temporary assignment set to last until end of August, possibly longer.
Key things to note:
- The busy season is in full swing, so the staff is ‘heads down’ mode.
- The person in this position will take direction from four different staff members, so someone who has a flexible personality and can get along with a variety of personalities, will do well.
- Ideal candidate will possess meticulous attention to detail, superb judgment, and smart organization skills
- The client seeks 2 years of office support experience as some business acumen is needed.
- Responsible for printing daily applications
- Entering data for paper applications received
- Printing profiles, transcripts, examination scores, reports
- Scanning applications for uploading
- Alphabetizing and distribution daily mail
- Mailing fingerprint cards to applicants
- Approving applications and issuing licenses
- Sending applications to Board Member for review
- Staff license interviews during Board meetings as necessary
- Maintain the license email folder
- Occasional coverage for receptionist
- Proficient with Microsoft office software
- Excellent data entry skills and accuracy a must
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be detail oriented, able to adapt to frequent work interruptions, handle multiple tasks, prioritize tasks, demonstrate flexibility, and meet deadlines
This is an immediate, long term temporary assignment set to last until end of August, possibly longer. Wage will be determined by experience.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.