Licensing Coordinator - Raleigh, $15/hr (Temp-to-Hire)
Frankel Staffing Partners is assisting our client, a real estate licensing review board, to locate a detail-oriented Licensing Coordinator. This position will include administrative and client service functions dealing primarily with credentialing and documentation.
This is an excellent opportunity for a versatile self-starter to gain valuable experience with a well-established and growing organization.
Specific duties include:
- Process and maintain applications and credentials submitted by applicants
- Identify any discrepancies in applications
- Aid in the online renewal process, providing basic technical support to agents and callers
- Keep files and information organized in database
- Ensure overall satisfaction
- Participate in a variety of administrative duties
Ideal candidate will offer 2+ years working with documentation and client support. Position can include a high volume of information requests via phone and email; we seek someone who can expertly and professionally navigate these. A “how can I help?” attitude will be critical.
This is a full time, temporary opportunity that is offering a compensation of $15/hour. If interested, please submit MS Word resume for review.