Licensing Specialist - Real Estate (Raleigh, $17.50/hour+)
Our client, a Raleigh-based organization that licenses and regulates real estate agents in the state of North Carolina, is looking for a bright, organized, and detail-oriented License Specialist to join its team. This is an excellent opportunity for a versatile self-starter to gain valuable experience with a well-established and growing organization.
This position will include a variety of client service and administrative functions, including answering questions from the public about records and database information, as well as entering data and running a variety of reports from the database.
Specific duties include:
- Assisting callers with requests for licenses, license reinstatement, name and address changes, and other matters relating to license records.
- Answering a high volume of calls and screening calls to determine a caller's needs.
- Maintaining the database of all individual and firm license files and records.
- Establishing new records and updating existing records.
- Reviewing information submitted by licensees to determine any additional information needed.
Ideal candidate will offer 2+ years working with documentation and client support. Position can include a high volume of information requests via phone and email. We seek someone who can expertly and professionally navigate these. A “how can I help?” attitude will be critical.
- Real estate background is a plus, but not required.
- Hybrid schedule (2 days in office/3 days at home).
- Schedule is Monday-Friday, 8:30am- 5:00pm.
This is a full time, temp-to-hire opportunity, paying $17.50/hour+. Please submit MS Word resume for review. Local candidates only.