Licensing/Applications Coordinator - Raleigh, $15/hr (Contract to Start)
Frankel Staffing Partners is assisting our client, a real estate licensing review board, to locate a detail-oriented Licensing/Applications Coordinator. The Board oversees the certification process and all licensing for real estate professionals within the state of North Carolina. This Coordinator will assist licensees (both existing and new) through this process by providing support with questions and by the review of applications.
This position will include administrative and client service functions dealing primarily with credentialing and documentation. This is an excellent opportunity for a versatile self-starter to gain valuable experience with a well-established and growing organization.
Specific duties include:
- Process and maintain applications and credentials submitted by applicants
- Identify any discrepancies in applications
- Aid agents and callers in the online renewal process, providing basic technical support
- Keep files and information organized in database
- Ensure overall satisfaction
- Participate in a variety of administrative duties
Ideal candidate will offer 2+ years working with documentation and client support. Position can include a high volume of information requests via phone and email; we seek someone who can professionally and effectively navigate these. A “how can I help?” attitude will be critical.
This is a full time, temp-to-hire opportunity that is offering a compensation of $15/hour. For prompt consideration, please submit MS Word resume for review.