Litigation Paralegal (Civil/Medical Malpractice) – Raleigh/Top $$
Our client, a highly successful, high profile law firm, is actively recruiting for a skilled and capable Paralegal to join its team.
The firm has been involved in some of the most noteworthy disputes and transactions across the US and attorneys have been recognized with prestigious honors by both the legal and business industries. They pride themselves on providing the highest level of client service. We seek a bright and self-directed candidate who will extend that reputation.
Firm will pay excellent wage to attract and retain an excellent candidate.
Key things to note:
- This paralegal will support several attorneys in both substantive and administrative tasks. Seek candidate who can juggle and prioritize responsibilities.
- Firm operates in a paperless environment. Seek candidate with excellent technology skills including experience with e-discovery, MS Office and Adobe Acrobat.
- Role will require regular contact with clients. We seek a strong communicator (both verbal and written) with a strong service orientation.
- Practice is thriving and attorneys require additional assistance with large-scale and novel projects. Experience in Civil Litigation including court rules, processes, procedures, terminology, etc. will be important.
- Firm is located in Raleigh and position will be on-site. COVID vaccinations or weekly testing are required.
Selected responsibilities include:
- Aid the firm’s attorneys to find and implement cost-efficient case-management solutions that deliver value to clients.
- Assist attorneys with litigation projects related to all phases of discovery, including electronic discovery, trial and post-trial.
- Design, lead, and execute initiatives to enhance the firm’s organizational efforts.
- Participate in all aspects of pretrial and trial preparation.
- Assist with the preparation and filing of legal documents, including electronic filing.
- Proofreading of briefs and non-filed materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and/or certification and 2+ years of paralegal experience in Civil Litigation managing cases from start to finish. Medical Malpractice experience a plus.
Other priorities include:
- Superior organizational skills
- Proficiency with MS Office/case mgmt. software
- Keen attention to detail – strong proofreading skills
- Congenial, collaborative work style
Finally, we seek a hardworking and independent candidate who is eager to contribute and can hit the ground running.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity and an immediate need.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.