Manufacturing Technicians (2nd Shift/Will Train) - Emerging Biotech/Contract to Start
Our client, an exciting and rapidly growing Biotech firm in RTP, is seeking entry level/experienced manufacturing operators for a key role in its state of the art greenhouse . If you or someone you know would be interested in this opportunity, we would be eager to connect with you. There are multiple needs.
This is an immediate need and client is targeting an hourly pay of $17/hour. These positions will be on-site and strict COVID precautions are in place.
This company is a world-leader in plant-based vaccines, and it is developing highly anticipated products to treat COVID as well as other diseases. The future is exceedingly bright. Growth potential is enormous.
This Technician role will involve ongoing seeding, plant maintenance, transfection and harvesting of plants in a manufacturing, clean room environment. Successful candidate will provide critical support in the manufacturing processes as well as the cleaning and sanitizing of production areas. This can be physical work that must be done with extreme care.
Specific tasks to include:
- Seeding, thinning, transplanting, transfecting and harvesting of plants
- Completing various levels of cleaning/sanitation of rooms and equipment (greenhouse and clean rooms)
- Recording data in batch records to support production of vaccines
This is a long-term temp position with 2nd shift/evening hours available (Monday-Friday) with opportunities for growth for top performers.
Ideal candidates will offer a degree or certification and related experience in a GMP manufacturing environment. Other priorities include:
- Good observation skills and manual dexterity
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Knowledge of cGMP or GLP or experience working in a gowned/clean room setting would be a plus
Interviews will begin immediately. Local candidates only. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration.