Market Research Analyst (Portfolio Development/Pharmacy Bkgd) – Direct/Top $$
Our client, an RTP area pharmaceutical company in high-growth mode, is actively recruiting for an exceedingly sharp candidate to join its Marketing and Business Development team.
Role will involve researching and analyzing potential products to add to the company’s portfolio. This is a critical role and Company will pay excellent wage to attract and retain a star.
Key Things to Note:
- This company is one of the fastest growing companies in the generics and specialty pharmaceutical space. It is constantly researching drugs to add to its portfolio and this Analyst will be instrumental in evaluating targets.
- Position will involve extensive market research. Pharmacy bkgd and/or familiarity with drug labeling, dosing, etc. will be important.
- Position will also involve extensive analytics and modeling. Strong business/analytical acumen is required. Company is prepared to train in specialized analytics.
- This company relies on data sources such as IQVIA Data, Pharma E Track, IPD Analytics, Daily Med, etc. Familiarity with these sources is preferred. Advanced Excel is required.
- While the focus of the role is research and analysis, this Analyst will also assist with Marketing and BD tasks such as website updates, marketing material prep, etc. Seek team player who enjoys a broad-based role.
- The client is targeting local candidates. Time will be split between on-site at the Raleigh offices and remote.
- Conduct secondary market research for active and potential portfolio products using IQVIA Data, Pharma E Track, IPD Analytics, Daily Med, FDA.org and Price Rx/Medi-Span.
- Analyze and synthesize data into various reporting formats.
- Develop and distribute quarterly Market Share Report and other various ad-hoc data reports.
- Provide initial commercial requirements for portfolio products to R&D teams.
- Prepare marketing materials including product catalogs, product fact sheets and product sell sheets.
- Assist in managing the company website.
- Once trained, create initial product forecasts (prior experience not required).
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree (advanced degree preferred) and 2+ years of related experience. Healthcare or pharmaceutical science bkgd will be important. Pharmacy bkgd is strongly preferred.
Other priorities include:
- Market research experience; Knowledge of IQVIA databases, Pharma E Track, IPD Analytics, FDA.org, Daily Med, Price Rx/Medi-Span all a plus
- Advanced Excel
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize complex data and develop reports/analyses that are clear, accurate, concise and easily digestible
- Strong juggling ability, sense of urgency and job ownership
- Record of achievement
Finally, we seek a quick study and team player who will thrive in this empowered, dynamic, collaborative and challenging environment.
Many more details are available, and I would be eager to get them to you. For now, I thank you for your time.