Marketing and Development Coordinator (Donor Events/Database) – Direct Hire/Will Train
Our client, an RTP area medical association, is actively recruiting for a highly capable and versatile candidate to handle a wide range of responsibilities to support its charitable foundation.
The role will involve addressing donor inquiries, coordinating events, maintaining donor databases, supporting marketing initiatives, etc. This is a point-person role, and we seek a candidate who enjoys being the hub.
Things to Note:
- This Foundation provides funding for medical research and educational initiatives that align with the association’s mission. This Coordinator will work with Leadership to drive these initiatives as well as be involved in donor relations, fundraising activities, annual campaigns, etc.
- This is a newly-created role necessitated by growth. Hours are estimated at 30/week.
- In addition to administrative duties, this Coordinator will handle logistics for trade shows, fundraising events, annual meetings, etc. Bkgd in meeting/event planning would be valuable. Occasional travel will be required.
- The organization relies heavily on technology to manage data, communicate with constituents, run reports, etc. We seek a tech savvy candidate. Advanced Excel is a must. Database Management is preferred.
- This is a Direct Hire position with a hybrid schedule (2-3 days in office).
- First point of contact for Foundation inquiries including questions regarding gifts, programs, and general inquiries
- Assist the Managing Director in managing the donor database, gift records, and reporting
- Process and track donor payments, invoices, and notices
- Prepare accurate and timely acknowledgement letters and other donor correspondence
- Create monthly reports to track financial targets and other key metrics
- Support the implementation of the Foundation’s marketing and fundraising efforts
- Provide administrative and logistical support in executing Foundation events and programs
- Coordinate scheduling of committee and taskforce meetings including generating Doodle polls, setting up Zoom links, sending reminders for meetings, etc. Assist with preparing background materials
- Coordinate communication with scholarship and travel grant recipients
- Support the maintenance of all Foundation files and inventory.
- Support the organizational structure by attending staff meetings, working on task forces, attending professional development opportunities, etc.
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 2+ years of administrative/marketing/fundraising or related experience. Recent graduates will be considered, presuming they have internship experience in professional settings.
Other priorities include:
- Proven ability to coordinate projects/programs that involve multiple stakeholders
- Experience with database programs and online applications, including validating data accuracy.
- Advanced Excel
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong quality orientation including eye for detail
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Knowledge of the medical or healthcare field is preferred
Finally, we seek an industrious and committed candidate who demonstrates the ability to consistently deliver high quality results in a high expectations, roll-up-your-sleeves setting. Longevity/growth in previous positions will be important.
This is an immediate need. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.