Marketing Lead/Strategist (Emerging Tech Firm/Global Reach) – Top $$/Remote
Our client, a worldwide provider of cross-platform virtualization solutions, is actively recruiting for a sharp, knowledgeable and industrious candidate to drive all Marketing initiatives. This is a critical role and company will pay top dollar to attract and retain the right candidate.
Key Things to Note:
- This company offers solutions that enable clients to replace aging legacy hardware with new industry standard servers or cloud technology—without changing the underlying operating system or critical applications. This is a valuable solution for companies that still need their legacy applications and cannot take the risk of rewriting the business logic in a software migration.
- The company has recently gone thru expansion and has developed new alliances with companies including AWS, Azure, Google, etc. It operates in 70+ countries either directly or through channel partners.
- This Marketing Lead, who will report to the CEO, will develop and implement all marketing strategies and tactics. This is a highly influential and impactful role and they seek an out-of-the-box thinker who understands Best Practices for Marketing in the tech space. Global exposure will be important.
- Position will involve partnering with the Head of Sales and the Head of Technology in order to develop and implement Marketing programs that create demand and build brand awareness. Seek strong collaborator who enjoys an SME role.
- This is a remote position – based anywhere in the East or Central time zones in the US. Some ability to travel to Raleigh and/or Cambridge offices will be important.
This Marketing Lead will be instrumental in the effort to establish the company as a premier partner on multi-clouds. He/she will be responsible for strategizing, planning and executing the global marketing roadmap, with focus on strategy, pricing, product positioning, target audience, messaging, and branding.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute marketing plan, including events, campaigns and programs aligned with product roadmap and cloud solutions (e.g. Cloud events, executive programs, outbound campaigns, partner marketing, lead management, social media, etc.)
- Cultivate awareness, familiarity, and recognition for company with Cloud alliances, influencers, and other influencer organizations
- Own the development of messaging, value propositions, marketing content, product marketing, collateral, and press releases
- Develop compelling audience-specific messages and tools (videos, blogs, customer success stories, whitepapers, presentations, demos, how to guides etc.), to be used on the web, live events and in other channels
- Develop other demand generation campaigns, including upsell and cross sell activities, to drive customer retention
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 5+ years of B2B marketing experience including substantial experience in the tech/software space. Emerging or mid-sized business preferred.
Other priorities include:
- Track record in crafting marketing strategy, campaign planning, and marketing content
- Experience building and managing high-quality marketing initiatives in a dynamic, global environment
- Experience with marketing and web analytics, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems and tracking tools to assess campaign effectiveness
- Strong project management skills
- Strong writing skills and graphic design skills/experience; bkgd developing own marketing collateral
- Longevity and impact in previous roles
Finally, we seek a creative, insightful and innovative thinker with a hands-on, pragmatic, get-it-done work style who will thrive in this building and empowered setting; someone who brings a positive energy to the Marketing effort and will champion all initiatives amongst colleagues and partners.
This is an immediate need. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration.