Medical Billing Specialist ($16-19/hr); Temp to Hire
Our client, a Raleigh-based Rehab and Surgery Center, is currently recruiting for a highly skilled billing specialist with particular strength in medical practice billing, for a temp to hire position. Ideal candidate will have experience handling all aspects of billing in specialty services. We seek a self-directed professional who can hit the ground running.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for stability and growth with a busy team. Duties will include:
- Insurance Verifications
- Patient Registration
- Charge Entry
- Working Insurance Aging Reports
- Working Patient Credits and Balances for Collections
- Tasking/EOB Denials
- Patient Phone calls regarding balances and setting up Payment Plans
- Insurance and Patient Payment posting
Important skills/experiences include:
- 2+ years of medical billing experience
- Physician billing experience preferred but not required
- Experience working in a medical practice would be helpful
- Must have proficiency and experience with Medicare and Medicaid billing practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with NextGen and RealMed, or similar systems
- Team player with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and independent (after training, requires minimal supervision).
The pay is $16-19.50/hr to start (depending on experience). Set working hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30-4:30 p.m. in the corporate office located in Raleigh.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration.