Member Services Administrator/Coordinator – Medical Association/Direct Hire
Our client, a national medical association based in the RTP area, is actively recruiting for a bright and capable go-getter to provide operational and administrative support to its membership department.
This association is the largest of its kind. Continued growth has created a need for additional organizational support. We seek a highly capable team player that is able to balance multiple needs and enjoys the juggling. It is an outstanding opportunity for the right person.
Key Things to Note:
- This individual will be the go-to for membership-related administrative matters (e.g. database upkeep, assembling new member packets/promotional items, meeting logistics).
- This individual will be a first point of contact for member inquiries, needs, and issues. Service orientation and the ability to interact with a sophisticated clientele is crucial.
- This individual will support several VPs. While some are more self-sufficient in their day-to-day work, others will require additional support. The ability to juggle multiple tasks and the flexibility to handle shifting workloads will be important.
- Responsibilities will include travel arrangements, calendaring, document production, meeting planning. Seek candidate accustomed to similar administrative duties.
- This is an dynamic setting. Priorities can shift rapidly, and interruptions can be frequent. Seek candidate who enjoys the energy and can contribute broadly.
Requirements include a related degree and 2+ years of relevant administrative experience in a professional business setting, ideally in the scientific, medical, or association space.
In addition, we seek a high energy point-person who combines great organizational skills with MS Office proficiency and a solutions-oriented work style. One who will be a congenial team player who is ready and eager to contribute.
This position is hybrid, requiring 2-3 days onsite. It is Direct Hire opportunity and base salary will be in the $40s (plus benefits) . Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration.