Multiple Senior CRA / CRA Positions (CNS, PSY, Pain, Oncology, Diabetes, Rare Disease, NASH, Nephrology) – 50% Travel ; Home-Based – Regional (East Coast, West Coast, Mid-Atlantic, Southeast, Mid-West) – Direct Hire
Our client, a growing Contract Research Organization that is undergoing tremendous growth, is actively recruiting for several very sharp and capable regionally based CRAs to join its top-notch Clinical Monitoring team. The company is flexible on level, CRA to Senior CRA.
These are Direct Hire roles and the company will pay industry-leading wage (plus sign on bonus, unlimited PTO and great benefits) to attract and retain a star.
Key Things to Note:
- This is an NC-based CRO that is expanding its Therapeutically Aligned teams (CNS, PSY, Pain, Oncology, Diabetes, Rare Disease, NASH, Nephrology)
- Experience working in the specific therapeytic area will be important.
- The CRA will handle traditional monitoring duties to include onsite and remote monitoring visits, document management and study closure activities across multiple protocols.
- The CRA will also be responsible for data submitted from study sites, to include timely submission, appropriate reporting and follow-up for all safety events by site personnel.
- This is a highly collaborative role involving regular interaction with cross-functional team members, clients and vendor partners. Right candidate will complement broad and deep knowledge of clinical operations with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sites load is regionally based, 2 studies, 15 sites.
- Travel is estimated at 50% domestically, 6-8 site visits a month when travel is back to normal.
Targeted candidates will offer a BS / BA or nursing degree and 2-5+ years of solo field monitoring experience.
Other priorities include:
- Keen understanding of clinical monitoring and site management process in accordance with ICH Good Clinical Practices and FDA guidelines
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a remote role; self-motivation and independent work style essential
- Proactive and smart organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent documentation skills and detail-orientation
- Longevity and growth in previous roles
Finally, as this is a role that requires the collaboration of many internal and external partners, we seek a natural relationship builder – one who can create a sense of shared mission.
This is a rapidly-expanding company and the future is very bright. We seek high potential candidates who can grow with them. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration.