Niche Marketing Firm, Account/Sales Development Associate – Remote/Top $$
Our client, a boutique marketing firm with particular expertise in SEO and data-driven metrics, is actively recruiting for an exceedingly sharp, industrious and self-directed candidate to assume key role on its Business Development team.
This is an outstanding foot-in-the-door opportunity with a fast-growing, nationally recognized marketing firm. Company will pay excellent wage to attract and retain an excellent candidate.
Key Things to Note:
- This Sales Development Associate will report to the CEO and provide critical support in qualifying, courting and engaging prospects and clients. Superb communication and relationship-building skills will be essential.
- This SDA will also be responsible for coordinating the operational aspects of the sales process – RFPs (Requests for Proposal), CRM database updates, testimonial libraries, etc. Seek candidate whose polished communication skills are complemented by impeccable organizational and follow-up skills.
- The company utilizes PowerPoint, Excel, Word, G Suite, HubSpot, amongst other tools. Familiarity with all/most will be important.
- This SDA will work remotely but will regularly engage with colleagues, clients, prospects, and vendors. Seek candidate with the demonstrated ability to develop quality, productive relationships via phone, video, email, etc.
- This small, niche firm has garnered national attention due to the quality of its work and the technical prowess that it offers. Successful employees are smart, driven, innovative, proactive, focused and nimble. Right candidate will bring similar qualities and will be ready and eager to engage and contribute.
- Company is located in the Raleigh area but is open to candidates outside of the Triangle. This is a Direct Hire position.
The Sales Development Associate will work with the CEO to complete all required sales processes from qualified lead through contract completion. S/he will be a key deputy to the CEO and will assist on a wide range of duties. We seek a supremely versatile, professional and reliable candidate.
- Respond to inbound prospects and escort them through the sales process, eventually turning the right prospects into clients. Participate in prospect pre-qualifying as appropriate
- Coordinate the client communications and deliverables processes from pre-sales through sales closure
- Prepare/research all client background information as part of the Sales Discovery process
- Write and assist in presenting proposals. Handhold prospects through contracting
- Proactively monitor and manage all active sales opportunities
- Engage with prospects over the phone and email
- Set up new Client Profiles in CRM system and maintain up-to-date status on sales milestones
- Coordinate to completion all proposal/special bid processes
- Work across agency to ensure clear expectations between the client, CEO and Account Management team
- Create and distribute weekly/monthly/quarterly Sales Pipeline Results Reports to leadership
- Manage a single source library of proposal templates, client testimonials, RFP responses, etc.
- Follow up with dated inquiries to reignite interest
- Work with Account Management teams to solicit referrals from current clients
In addition to the qualities noted above (exceptional communication, organization, technical skills, etc.), targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 2+ years in a B2B Sales or Business Development Support role. Experience working in agency would be valuable. Experience working in an emerging, entrepreneurial setting is highly preferred.
Other priorities include:
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Unwavering commitment to excellence
- Acute business savvy
- Excellent judgment
- Positive, engaging personal demeanor
- Longevity and growth in previous roles
Finally, this is a highly collaborative role in a highly dynamic setting. We seek an exceptionally capable candidate who can stay focused on goals despite disruption, pace and change; someone who is both a team player and an independent worker; someone who helps where the help is needed; someone who gets things done.
This is an immediate need. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration.