Office Accountant/Bookkeeper (Construction/SAGE 50(Peachtree)) – Immediate Need/$50s+
Our client, a Raleigh-based company that delivers high-end storage and shelving solutions for commercial and residential needs, is actively recruiting for very sharp and self-directed candidate to handle all day-to-day financial and accounting responsibilities for the company.
This is an immediate need and direct hire opportunity. Salary will be in the $50s (plus generous benefits).
Key Things to Note:
- This is a family-owned business with 40+ years of experience.
- This position will be on-site at the company’s Raleigh facility in the immediate- and long-term
- The company services the construction business. Construction accounting bkgd will be important
- The company uses SAGE 50/Peachtree and familiarity is required.
- This is an all-encompassing role that regularly interfaces with customers, employees, vendors and superiors. Seek candidate whose financial/bookkeeping skills are complemented by strong interpersonal and communication skills – a skilled point-person who enjoys being the office hub.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable (including credit and collections)
- Construction Project Pay Applications
- Certified Payroll Reporting
- Insurance Certificates
- Regular communication, problem solving and resolution with vendors, customers, colleagues and executives on matters noted above
Right candidate will be a seasoned bookkeeper with 5+ years of financial and accounting experience in the construction (or directly related) industry. Experience working in a closely-held, family-like business is strongly preferred. SAGE 50/Peachtree is a must.
Other priorities include:
- Experience with all tasks noted above – AP/AR, Payroll, Collections, etc.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Longevity in previous roles
Finally, we seek a “how can I help?” point-person with great job ownership, quality-orientation and desire to get things done.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.