Office Administrator/Bookkeeper (QuickBooks) - Garner/To $50k
Our client, a Garner area structural engineering and consulting firm, is actively recruiting for very bright, diligent and self-directed candidate to handle a wide range of bookkeeping and administrative tasks for the company.
This is an immediate need and direct hire opportunity. If you or someone you know would be interested, we would love to connect with you.
Key Things to Note:
- This is a 12-person office (2 are remote) and this administrator will be the office hub. Seek candidate who enjoys being the “go-to,” and excels at keeping everything and everyone on track.
- The focus of the role is bookkeeping including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Invoicing. Invoicing will involve tracking timesheets to allocate time to jobs/projects. Familiarity with engineering, construction or similar time-based invoicing would be valuable.
- The position will also involve administrative tasks including phones (which can be busy), mail, filing (including maintaining project files), website/social media updates, document production, etc. Seek candidate enjoys a varied role and has a keen eye for details.
- The company uses QuickBooks and QB fluency is required. T Sheets module would be a plus. Excel is also important.
- This position will be on-site and the company’s Garner office. Seek candidate who is comfortable with a full-time on-site role.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable (including cash applications and collections)
- Job/Project Files
- Customer inquiries and support
- QuickBooks updates
- Regular communication, problem solving and resolution with vendors, customers, and engineers on matters noted above
Right candidate will offer a related degree and 3+ years of bookkeeping experience. Experience working in related industry is strongly preferred. QuickBooks and Excel are required. T Sheets module is a plus.
Other priorities include:
- Experience with all tasks noted above – AP/AR, Invoicing, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong work ethic including reliability, punctuality and diligence.
- Longevity in previous roles
Finally, we seek a “how can I help?” point-person with great job ownership, quality-orientation and desire to get things done.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity (company is also open to temp-to-hire) and will pay in the $40s to $50k range.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.