Office Administrator/C-Suite Support (Emerging Biotech/RTP) – Contract to Start/Top $$
Our client, an emerging RTP biotech that is developing novel therapies for the treatment of several disease states, is actively recruiting for a very bright, capable, and versatile candidate to take on a broad range of executive support and office management duties.
- This individual will be the office go-to for all administrative and executive support matters. We seek a candidate who enjoys being the “hub.”
- The role combines Office Management duties (meeting/event planning, supplies, mail, receiving shipments, etc.) with Executive Assistant duties (calendaring, travel/expenses, document production, etc.). We seek a candidate who enjoys the variety and is an exceptionally skilled juggler.
- Company is open to full-time or part-time hours (30/week) with flexible start/end times.
- This is an emerging biotech setting. It is fast-paced, dynamic and empowered. Priorities can shift rapidly, and interruptions can be frequent. Seek candidate who enjoys the energy of a “start-up” setting and can contribute broadly.
- Position will begin as a contract with potential for extension and/or long-term. It will be on-site at the company’s RTP offices.
- Proactively oversee general office operations and respond to queries on office management issues.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to c-suite including travel arrangements, calendar management, expense reporting, and processing, as well as scheduling the board of directors, clients, and other business meetings.
- Organize and maintain files and records, including data organization and backup.
- Arrange travel processes, including flight and hotel booking, and car rentals.
- Work with the finance to support key processing including accounts payable.
- Plans in-house and offsite activities of the organization with the Social Committee.
- Oversee guest experience, sort mail, and answer direct phone calls.
Targeted candidate will offer 5+ years of administrative experience, with 1+ years supporting executives ideally in an emerging/start-up corporate setting. BA/BS and life science experience are preferred.
· Excellent organization skills
· Keen attention to detail
· MS Office proficiency including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Polished communication (both written and verbal)
Finally, we seek a team player who enjoys a point-person role; someone who can anticipate needs, find solutions to unexpected occurrences and helps where the help is needed. We seek a congenial and energetic team player who is ready and eager to contribute.
Please forward resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.