Office Administrator/Client Relations (Investments Management) – Direct Hire/Top $
Our client, a Raleigh area Investments Management firm in high growth mode, is actively recruiting for a very sharp, capable and self-directed candidate to join its Client Services team.
This firm offers an array of financial reporting and other support services to Venture Capital, Private Equity and other Investment Funds. This is complex work that must be provided with extreme care. This Administrator will support the Client Services teams in the delivery of these services.
While industry experience would be a plus, firm is prepared to train high performing administrators from other service industries. Compensation will be generous.
Key Things to Note:
- The firm supports Investment Funds that are typically limited partnerships. Each fund will have dozens if not hundreds of partners/investors. This Administrator will manage the data related to these partnerships. Exceptional organizational skills will be essential.
- Client information is contained in the firm’s CRM (Customer Relationship Management system), which this Administrator will maintain. Experience with CRMs or similar databases would be a plus. Microsoft Suite, Adobe Acrobat X will be important.
- The Administrator will be the go-to for client/colleague questions about investors’ accounts, missing documentation, CRM troubleshooting, etc. Seek candidate who brings the professionalism, responsiveness and communication skill needed to appropriately handle all requests.
- Position will also involve assisting with other record-keeping duties. Right candidate will understand the importance of clerical/database upkeep tasks and will bring a keen eye for detail and a strong compliance orientation to the work.
- This position will begin as remote but, post-pandemic, will revert to an in-office, Cary area role.
- Act as primary contact for Limited Partnership reporting functions
- Maintain investor portals (CRM) including uploading and distributing documents to investors
- Respond to questions and inquiries that come through investor portals
- Onboard new clients from start to finish
- Train new employees on the system and protocols
- Work with managers and or clients on investor communications
- Coordinate with Cash Team when investor changes occur
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 2+ years of administrative experience in a high expectations business office setting. Experience maintaining databases would be valuable.
More important, we seek a meticulous candidate with the demonstrated capacity to keep quality high despite disruption and pace. Impeccable work product will be essential.
Other priorities include:
- Strong financial acumen (facility with numbers)
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Suite, Adobe Acrobat X (and higher)
- Outstanding juggling skills
- Professional and astute communication skills (written and verbal)
- Record of achievement and longevity
Finally, we seek a team player who is flexible, reliable and eager to contribute.
This is a Direct Hire role paying in the $40s to $50s plus excellent benefits. It is an immediate need.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.