Office Administrator/Reception (Financial Advisory Firm/Will Train) - Direct Hire/Top $$
Our client, a Raleigh based financial planning/advising firm, is actively recruiting for a sharp and conscientious candidate to join its team.
This boutique firm assists its clients in taking a comprehensive look at their financial situation, offering independent investment advice, so clients can be confident of their financial future.
This Office Administrator will support all aspects of the business, with particular focus on client relations and office operations. They seek a highly professional and engaging candidate who enjoys a varied, point-person role.
Key Things to Note:
- This Office Administrator will serve in a Front Desk role and be the first person to greet and welcome clients (and other visitors). Seek strong communicator who brings polish and personability to the role.
- The role will also involve a broad range of administrative and record-keeping duties. Right candidate will enjoy transactional/clerical tasks, demonstrate outstandingorganizational skills and bring a keen eye for detail.
- This is a newly-created role. It will begin as an assistant to the team, and may evolve over time based on skills, needs and interests. Seek quick study who is industrious, flexible, and self-directed.
- Firm utilizes Charles Schwab platform for their clients. Some familiarity with financial planning software would be helpful. MS Office Suite is required.
- This position will be on-site at the firm’s Raleigh office. Some flexibility to work remotely on Monday/Friday.
- Meet and greet visitors and clients
- Ensure phones are answered promptly, professionally and with a “how can I help?” energy
- Oversee the management of the physical office space; engage property management team as needed
- Provide administrative support to the Leadership team
- Schedule meetings and events; maintain office calendar
- Order supplies; ensure equipment maintenance
- Organize client files and securely handle confidential material
- Maintain information in the contact management system
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 1+ years in a high expectations business office setting. Some experience handling phones/client service in a professional services firm is preferred. Training for industry specifics is available.
- Excellent organization skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Fluency in MS Office Suite; General technology savvy
- Professional and astute communication skills (written and verbal)
- Diligence, focus and job ownership
Finally, we seek a go-getter who is flexible, reliable, congenial and eager to contribute.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity.
Please submit resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.