Office Assistant (Law Firm) – $16/hr
Our client, an established North Carolina law firm with multiple locations, seeks an upbeat Office Assistant to join its team. This temp to hire role is a great opportunity to work for a firm that values teamwork, quality, and putting the client first.
We seek candidates who offer a background in professional services or customer service. This is a fast-paced environment that requires excellent multi-tasking and communication skills. We are targeting outgoing candidates who have a “no task is too small” mindset; those who enjoy helping others and handling a variety of responsibilities will do well here.
Essential Job Functions:
- Copies - Operate and maintain copiers.
- Mail - Pick-up, sort, open, and deliver all incoming mail.
- Internal Distribution - Deliver mail throughout the building on a regular schedule delivering and picking up mail, copies, files, library materials, supplies, and other work products to/from all offices and departments.
- Courier - Sort, deliver and pick up materials and office supplies being sent between branch offices or the administrative building and ensure that they are delivered to the proper person or department.
- Miscellaneous - Assist with moving furniture on occasion. Uphold sanitation standards by regularly disinfecting surfaces in conference rooms and other workspaces.
This is temp to hire position with a Monday-Friday schedule of 8:30am- 5:30pm. This position will be offering $16/hour per hour. If interested, please submit your resume in Word format.