Office Coordinator (Biopharma), Raleigh, temp-to-hire, to the $50’s
Our client, a growing biopharmaceutical company is looking for a motivated Office Coordinator to support the team. They seek a self-starter who can work in a fast-paced environment.
This position will start remotely, but eventually move to onsite at their office in Raleigh. The ideal candidate will be tech-savvy. An organized planner who can think one step ahead will do very well.
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys being a point-person and “hub” of the office.
- Provide on-boarding orientation (e.g., tour, new badge, other office info) to new site employees and contractors
- Provide general support to out-of-town visitors and third parties, including local hotel/restaurant information and on-site lunch arrangement
- Maintain responsibility for general office upkeep, including daily checks on break room, conference rooms and general office areas
- Monitor and maintain inventory
- Manage price negotiations with office vendors and service providers
- Ensure recurring office service bills such as monthly phone, internet, cleaning and others are sent to company headquarter in a timely manner
- Manage conference room calendars via Outlook and resolve scheduling conflicts
- Scan and file receipts for office expenses and prepare monthly expense reports in Concur
- Five years of experience in office management, administrative assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including conflict resolution
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook 365, and PowerPoint
This is an immediate temp-to-hire opportunity; however, the client will consider Direct Hire for the right person. Pay is in the $50k’s.
If interested, please submit your resume is MS Word. Local Candidates only.