Office Coordinator (Some HR Exp Needed) – Emerging Biotech/Direct Hire
Executive Support and Office Management
Business Management and Operations
Other Professional Positions
Human Resources and Training
Our client, an RTP area biotech that is developing cutting-edge ophthalmic therapeutics, is actively recruiting for a bright, self-directed and versatile candidate to join its team.
Key Things to Note:
- This Office Coordinator will be the point-person of the US office, handling clerical, HR, operational and some bookkeeping tasks. Seek a capable and flexible candidate, who gets things done.
- This position will regularly interface with executives, board members, vendors, clinical staff (in the US and abroad), etc. It is a broad constituency. We seek a great communicator and natural relationship-builder.
- This is an emerging biotech setting. It is fast-paced, dynamic and empowered. Seek candidate who enjoys the energy of a “start-up” setting and can contribute broadly.
- This role will report to the head of the US office and provide support to the leadership team. Seek proactive and organized candidate who will be an excellent assistant.
- Role will be on-site at their RTP offices.
- Provide administrative support to executives, as needed
- Coordinate with HR vendor to process US payroll, health and benefits plans, and new hire paperwork
- Prepare, process and track administrative contracts, working closely with legal team
- Coordinate with IT department to order laptops and other IT equipment
- Schedule and plan US Board of Directors meetings
- Organize meetings and conferences (transportation, hotel, dinners, meetings, registrations, etc.)
- Coordinate with accounting firm to handle expenses, bank transactions, accounts payable, etc.
- Order office supplies and equipment
- Support clinical team with supplies, shipping, scheduling, etc.
- Act as primary liaison with landlord; ensure facility issues are addressed
Selected candidate will offer 2+ years in Administrative Support positions in a professional business environment. Human Resources and/or corporate start-up experience would be a plus.
Other priorities include:
- Proactive and thoughtful organizational skills
- Bookkeeping and/or financial support experience
- Keen attention to detail
- Experience coordinating business travel
- MS Office proficiency, including PowerPoint and Excel
- Job ownership, resourcefulness and ability to get things done
This is a Direct Hire position and an immediate need.
Please forward resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.