Office Coordinator/Admin (Medical Association/RTP) – Direct Hire
Our client, a professional association serving the medical community, is actively recruiting for a very bright, capable and versatile candidate to take on a broad range of office support and office management duties.
This diverse, independent and important role will require excellent office support skills (including MS Office/Outlook), superb organizational skills, keen attention to detail and a “pitch in where I can” work style.
Responsibilities will include:
- Front desk duties (open/close office daily, answer/direct calls, greet visitors)
- Manage mail/deliveries (receive, sort, distribute incoming mail/deliveries, manage outgoing mail)
- Light accounting duties (AR/AP, collecting W-9s, processing 1099s, review monthly credit card and conference calling card bills and prepare for payment)
- Facilities management (coordinate maintenance requests, communicate office changes and alerts, including door codes, safety notices, or other updates to staff)
- Supply management (manage office and kitchen supplies inventory, including furniture, filing cabinets, coffee/water, etc.)
- Vendor management (manage and review contracts for office copiers, postage meter, coffee/water services, and phone system, etc.)
- General data entry (renewals, applications, course registrations, etc.)
- New hire onboarding activities (coordinate new hire packets, orientation schedules, office set-up)
- Document/Contract administration (ensure staff documents and vendor contracts are current on the Shared OneDrive)
- Coordinate office functions (staff lunches, etc.).
This is a Direct Hire position and will pay in the $40s. It will be on-site at the company’s RTP offices. Requirements include 3+ years of administrative experience, ideally in an non-profit setting. BA/BS and life science experience are preferred.
In addition, we seek a skilled point-person who combines smart organizational skills with advanced MS Office proficiency, great business judgment and a calm, level-headed, solutions-oriented work style.
Finally, we seek a candidate who will thrive in this emerging, building, dynamic setting. A lot is happening, and the potential is tremendous. We seek a congenial and energetic team player who is ready and eager to contribute.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.