Office Coordinator/Receptionist (Venture Capital Firm) – Direct Hire/Chapel Hill
Our client, a premier venture capital investment firm located in Chapel Hill, is seeking a bright and versatile candidate to join its team.
Business is rapidly growing, and firm is expanding their team accordingly. It is essential that office operations run smoothly and efficiently, enabling the analysts and leadership to focus on client and investment work. This Office Coordinator will be instrumental in that effort.
Company seeks an excellent candidate and will pay an excellent wage to attract that person.
Key things to note:
- This Office Coordinator will be the “go-to” for all office support duties including supplies, mailings, reception, facilities, etc. Seek skilled juggler who enjoys a point-person role.
- This is a highly professional, high expectations setting. Seek organized professional who, despite disruption, will deliver a quality work product on time and with exceptional attention to detail.
- This role will oversee front desk/reception and regularly interact with a broad constituency including partners, associates, clients, and vendors. Right candidate will bring a polished communication style and a “how-can-I-help?” work style.
- This position will be on-site at the firm’s Chapel Hill offices. Covid vaccinations are required.
Selected responsibilities include:
- Order and maintain office and kitchen supplies and deliveries.
- Maintain instructions for use of conference room equipment (i.e., video and audio).
- Ensure all conference rooms are clean, organized and equipment is functioning.
- Maintain log of office key fobs/gate cards; work with building managers to set/reset/replace.
- Coordinate all shipping needs; manage daily mail pick up and distribution.
- Oversee front desk and reception responsibilities including incoming calls, greeting visitors, managing elevators and RING video camera.
- Manage all incoming calls, direct calls to the appropriate party; manage Ring Central portal.
- Filing accounting and reporting information on internal servers and applications.
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 1+ years of administrative support in a high expectations setting. In addition, we seek a candidate who brings strong organizational skills and a keen eye for detail.
Finally, we seek a candidate who will thrive in this dynamic setting. A lot is happening. We seek a congenial team player who is eager to assist others and contribute in broad ways.
This is Direct Hire role and an immediate need. Local candidates only.