Office Manager (Financial/Investment Services) – Direct Hire/Top $
Our client, a premier venture capital firm located in Chapel Hill, is seeking a sharp, skilled and versatile candidate to join its team.
Business is thriving in this highly professional, dynamic and fast-paced setting. It is essential that office operations run smoothly and efficiently enabling the analysts and leadership to focus on client and investment work. This Office Manager will be instrumental in that effort.
Firm will pay generously to attract and retain a star.
Key things to note:
- This individual will be the go-to for all office support matters including meeting planning, supplies, mailings, telecom, vendor management, electronic file management, etc. We seek a proven point-person who is a skilled and resourceful problem solver.
- This Office Manager will regularly interface with the leadership team, clients, vendors, colleagues, etc. It is a broad constituency. We seek a responsive and attentive communicator and natural relationship-builder.
- This is a high expectations environment where the administrative challenges are broad and important. Seek candidate with the ability to expertly prioritize and execute tasks.
- This position will be on-site at the firm’s Chapel Hill offices.
Selected responsibilities include:
- Manage vendor relationships for facilities, office equipment, IT, catering, supplies.
- Order and maintain all office and kitchen supplies and deliveries.
- Order and maintain all phone and office equipment; coordinate and oversee all repairs.
- Plan onboarding and orientation schedule for all new employees. Order equipment, identify desk location and needed supplies, arrange desk area for first day.
- Create and maintain instructions for use of conference room equipment (i.e., video and audio).
- Manage and process all monthly expense reports for office credit cards.
- Maintain log of office key fobs/gate cards; serve as liaison with building managers to set/reset/replace.
- Coordinate all shipping needs; manage daily mail pick up and distribution.
- Arrange and manage all office lunches including setting/clearing up.
- Organize team events (approximately once a quarter).
- Oversee front desk and reception responsibilities including incoming calls, greeting visitors, managing elevators and RING video cam.
- Filing accounting and reporting information on internal servers and applications.
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 5+ years of administrative experience in a high expectations business office setting. Experience handling the duties noted above are expected and essential. In addition, we seek a candidate who brings superb organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail. Longevity and growth in positions will be important.
Finally, we seek a skilled and savvy point-person who brings a proactive work style, keen problem-solving skills and calm, focused demeanor; an adaptable and resourceful candidate with the demonstrated ability to thrive in a highly dynamic and empowered setting.
This is Direct Hire role and an immediate need.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.