Office Manager/Administrator (Some Financial Support) – Raleigh Design Firm/Top $
Our client, a Raleigh-based design firm that creates 3D imaging and prototypes for researchers, inventors and any companies that need renderings of their ideas, is actively recruiting for a very sharp, capable and versatile candidate to join its team in an Office Management role.
Business is thriving. The company brings together technical and creative expertise in order to develop high quality products for its clients. It is essential that office operations run smoothly and efficiently enabling the Project Teams to focus on client work. This is a critical role and Company will pay generously to attract and retain a star.
Key Things to Note:
- This individual will be the go-to for all office support matters including administrative support, supplies, telecom, event planning, facilities, etc. We seek a proven point-person who is a skilled and resourceful problem solver.
- This Office Manager will also handle some bookkeeping (budgets, payables) and human resources (onboarding, recruiting support) duties. Seek candidate who brings some financial and HR expertise.
- The role will involve regular interface with the leadership, design teams, clients, vendors, etc. It is a broad constituency. We seek a responsive and attentive communicator and natural relationship-builder.
- This is a dynamic, client service setting in which the administrative challenges are broad and demands shift frequently. Seek candidate who will expertly prioritize and execute tasks and shift gears as needed.
- This is fun and creative environment in which everyone’s ideas are heard and encouraged. Seek collaborator who enjoys contributing broadly.
- This position will be on-site at the firm’s Raleigh offices.
- Act as first point of contact for visitors, clients and vendors
- Coordinate the purchase of office supplies
- Troubleshoot technology issues; engage vendors as needed
- Provide administrative and operational support to project teams
- Manage facilities; ensure building is cleaned, maintained and compliant with safety/regulatory requirements
- Track and log weekly expenses; process accounts payable; assist with other bookkeeping functions as needed
- Enforce and enhance HR policies; keep employee handbook updated
- Assist with recruitment; manage onboarding of new employees; manage all personnel files
- Coordinate team health insurance policies, 401(k) administration, PTO, LOAs, etc.
- Organize monthly team outings, birthday celebrations, holiday events, and other office activities
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 3+ years of administrative experience in a high energy business setting. Experience handling similar duties (admin, HR, bookkeeping) will be important.
In addition, we seek a skilled and savvy point-person who brings a proactive work style, keen problem-solving skills and a positive, high-energy demeanor; an adaptable and resourceful candidate with the demonstrated ability to thrive in a highly dynamic and empowered setting.
This is Direct Hire role and an immediate need.
Please forward resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates targeted at this time.